3’s: 4’s: This building is a large bright room set up in a manner that is ideal for education. One side of the building focuses on literacy, math and art. The other side of the building includes a large roll up door for our science and sensory applications. Time to get messy!
- Elaborate on the letters and their sounds; ie, recognize beginning sounds of words.
- Upper case and lower case letters
- Counting, recognizing and writing 1-25+
- Continued work on names; spelling, writing and recognizing
- Continued work on correct use of scissors
- Weekly science experiments
- Primary computer skills